[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 918: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 918: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Friendly Atheist Forums • View topic - Truth in Comedy

Truth in Comedy

Truth in Comedy

Postby Jasen777 on 06 Sep 2011 11:15 pm

Christians singing like it is. Mostly.

"If there is a God, He will have to beg my forgiveness."
Jasen777
Too Friendly?

I am a/an: Ignostic

Re: Truth in Comedy

Postby NotYou007 on 07 Sep 2011 4:47 pm

That was brilliant.
If your god is so mighty tell him to fight me. Strike me down right now, just send a bolt of lighting - Greydon Square
NotYou007
Friendly Old-Timer

I am a/an: "Strong" Atheist

Return to General Religious Conversation